2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sumo Power...It just doesnt get much better!!!

Just a small reminder to all of you lovely lovely people that Sumo Power are the UK's #1 for mail order , tuning and general coolness of epic proportions!!

WE ARE THE OFFICIAL UK DISTRIBUTOR FOR J'S RACING...This means our good friends at J's Racing ONLY endorse parts sales and ship parts to the UK via Sumo Power..NO ONE ELSE!! And as with anything you buy from us..The price I quote is the price delivered to your UK door..No additional taxes and charges:cool:

WE ARE ONE OF A HANDFULL OF UK HKS SUPERDEALERS ...This means unlike some, we deal direct with HKS Europe and have daily parts deliveries..BEWARE when buying cheap HKS items via the web..if it looks too good to be true..then it probably is!! HKS Superdealers can only advertise products at full retail price :)

WE ARE THE OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR FOR DO LUCK IN THE UK... Sumo are official distributors of Do-Luck Products in the UK , Mr Ito of DL has produced some of the best body styling products to ever come out of Japan..his skill is second to none and we are proud to represent him here in the UK..If you don't know the full lowdown on Do Luck and think its only Brake lines and Panel Filters..Get Googling!! Again..Do-Luck will only be sold and shipped to the UK via Sumo.. NO ONE ELSE!!

WE ARE ALSO DEALERS FOR COSWORTH , TEIN, EIBACH , RAYS WHEELS, GREDDY,OFFICIAL UK KOYO RADS DISTRIBUTOR , OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR OF VERTEX BODY STYLING , OFFICIAL NISMO DISTRIBUTOR AND ALL OTHER MAJOR BRANDS WITHIN THE SCENE!!

Sumo have our own office on the ground in Japan for those hard to find items.... If we cannot source it for you ..ITS NOT WORTH HAVING!!

SUMO POWER OFFER YOU MAIL ORDER AS IT SHOULD BE.. WE HOLD A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF STOCK AVALIABLE FOR NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY TO THE UK or SPEEDY INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY.. WITH A FRIENDLY VOICE AT THE END OF THE PHONE TO TAKE YOUR ORDER!!

We have a 50,000sq ft state of the art facility in Rye, East Sussex which is easily the only one of its kind in the UK if not Europe! We have the UK's BEST rolling road/dyno , Full work and body shop facilities , Engine shop and engine dyno and have built some of the Best cars in the history of tuning :) TN31 7TE is where we're at..Civinfo members are always welcome for a visit !

And best of all ...Sumo have me!! You wont find that anywhere else!!

Big thanks to all those that continue to support us on a daily basis and make the trip out to come and see us, its appreciated and we always try to give a little something back.. :)

OPEN DAY @ SUMO POWER WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY :) :) :)

Cazza :) xxx
01797 228934
caroline(at)sumopower.com

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
i can vouch sumo towers is an epic place that makes even the mighty tdi look like a small backstreet garage. open day meet at sumo? i'll be there ;)

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Tim :) There was always a dyno/meet day planned but we are going to have a massive open day like our one last year..As soon as the dates confirmed I'll post and make sure you lot get the best spot :cool:!!
i can vouch sumo towers is an epic place that makes even the mighty tdi look like a small backstreet garage. open day meet at sumo? i'll be there ;)

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
wahoo! :D looking forward to it!

·
The Guru
4,207 Posts
Cazza is diamond in my eyes for convincing Js Racing to sell me a part that's not for sale

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahhhhh you guys..good job I'm not a girlie girl..I'd have tears about now lol!! Been going strong since 2002 people and it just gets better and better..Sumo Rock..FACT :) :) ;)

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Hi cazza,

Thought this would be the best place to post. I got my package today less than 24hrs from my order! i dont know how you get parcel farce to be unfarcical (if that's a word). I've not fitted the Do-luck lines or cosworth pads yet but they look fantastic. The posty liked the "birthday boy" bit and a big thanks for the purple bag i'll stick the stickers somewhere prominent.

I know I've said this before but the service you provide is first class and if anyone wants some high quality parts I'd send them your way.

Chris

:perfect10:

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awwwwwww :) Thanking you muchly :cool:
Hi cazza,

Thought this would be the best place to post. I got my package today less than 24hrs from my order! i dont know how you get parcel farce to be unfarcical (if that's a word). I've not fitted the Do-luck lines or cosworth pads yet but they look fantastic. The posty liked the "birthday boy" bit and a big thanks for the purple bag i'll stick the stickers somewhere prominent.

I know I've said this before but the service you provide is first class and if anyone wants some high quality parts I'd send them your way.

Chris

:perfect10:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts