2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not yet, I should really sort it along with the front parking sensors & kangarooing at low speeds.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
I had a trip to the dealers today with the same problem, albeit not as severe as yours. In typical Honda fashion, I am the first person to have this problem. They took photos to send to Honda and I am expecting a phone call tomorrow, to sort out the best time to take it in for repair.
Get on the case guys.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Looks like a big job is breaking out! Both the glass and seal have to be replaced as one unit. The dealer has had clearance from Honda to sort it and "will need the car for a couple of days" once the part arrives.

·
Super Moderator
3,354 Posts
Just had a close look at mine and it's the same. I'm getting seriously p155ed off with the constant back and forth to the dealers to get these niggles fixed.
The several Hondas that I have previously owned, saw the dealer once a year for servicing.

·
What ya at
837 Posts
Just had a close look at mine and it's the same. I'm getting seriously p155ed off with the constant back and forth to the dealers to get these niggles fixed.
The several Hondas that I have previously owned, saw the dealer once a year for servicing.
I have to say of any car I owned that this civic has been very bothersome and a it’s been a pain to deal with the local dealer here. Quality control has definitely taken a turn for the worst with this model.

·
Super Moderator
3,354 Posts
Luckily, my dealer has been great about all the stuff. I hope his good will doesn't wear thin though. Warranty manager forwarded my pics to service manager for some reason or other rather than to Honda for a warranty claim.

·
Super Moderator
3,354 Posts
I fully agree. "Limited value"? Surely you mean "No value"?
What do you want sunroof/window draught excluders for anyway if you have climate control. Makes the car horribly noisy with them open and sunroofs are renowned for giving trouble with leaks, corrosion and rattles etc.

The only reason that I unfortunately have one is that you can't buy a Prestige without otherwise I would have been on it in a shot.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
That's mine sorted. I was given a Jazz as a courtesy car....Less wind noise than my Civic...… :surprise: But, while they were doing the roof panel, they also did the seal on the window channel of the o/s/r door. The wind noise on my trip home was noticeable by its absence.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts