2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Supporter
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.
I'm on the verge of trading my CTS for a CTR and previously had SupaGuard exterior/interior applied. Keeping the car clean using Megulars I'm not sure what is bring out the deep colour and shine.

Question. Is it a placebo effect or should I fork out for the SupaGuard again on the CTR.

Any advice would be appreciated as I know we have some experienced detainees on here.

Sean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
703 Posts
Hello.
I'm on the verge of trading my CTS for a CTR and previously had SupaGuard exterior/interior applied. Keeping the car clean using Megulars I'm not sure what is bring out the deep colour and shine.

Question. Is it a placebo effect or should I fork out for the SupaGuard again on the CTR.

Any advice would be appreciated as I know we have some experienced detainees on here.

Sean

Waste of money IMO. Either get some bits together and take care of it yourself or take it to a detailer have it prepped, polished & a coating put on it. You can then maintain it.

·
Cleaning Moderator
12,684 Posts
^^^ what Matt said ^^^

IMO total waste of money for what they charge. Plus you have to rely on it being applied correctly, it's been known for the dealers to have charged for it & for it not to have even been applied.

·
Supporter
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers lads, just the answer I wanted. Never before have I paid more attention to a car than the Honda, drives the missis mad.

·
Cleaning Moderator
12,684 Posts
Cheers lads, just the answer I wanted. Never before have I paid more attention to a car than the Honda, drives the missis mad.

Get a decent kit together, Prob cost more than what a dealer would charge for supaguard.

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Supagard is a swiz. Follow advise on here and the likes of Polished Bliss and you're golden! The chap who set up Polished Bliss did so after being disappointed with Supagard on his car if I remeber rightly!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts