2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great job yesterday guys, the car feels amazing. lots of smiles :) Big thanks to everyone who stuck around till late to get it perfect and the build work throughout the week. Here's my build thread with the updated work done: http://www.civinfo.com/forum/modification-projects/68042-civis-silver-shadow-6.html#post1128498

So its goodbye NA, it was fun but not fun enough for the money. Hello 300+ club :) Again, brilliant job TDI North and Dezi for selling his services, i mean charger ;)

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Welcome to the 300+ club ;) it's fun in everyway ;) can't wait till mine has its upgrades finished ? I had a quick look before I left tdi yesterday to go to hotel ? Let's say me front end had dissapeared ? By does Ben work quick ;) can't wait till tmra now ;) enjoy your car buddy ;) but you will want more power as you get used to it ;) but it brings smiles all day long ;)

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cheers buddy :) Yeah im starting to get used to it already but i think my next few buys will just be small time things getting the car to 100% as there's little bits of damage and imperfection everywhere. its a go car not a show car but time for some tlc lol Will be a while before i look for more power but its nice having the option :D

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
yeah buddy i know what you mean ;) but get the car looking mint again then its go & show ;) give them so called expensive cars a run for there money & the look on there faces :0 hahaha

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Exactly! A fair few meets this year so i cant be knocking around with dents in the door, a broken fog light and kirbed wheels forever lol

Im still waiting on my opportunity of a challenge pulling along side me, not too easy round london where you crawl everywhere and have people cutting you up left right and centre :( Think i'll go for a drive over the weekend somewhere random!

Hows yours getting on anyway?

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Exactly! A fair few meets this year so i cant be knocking around with dents in the door, a broken fog light and kirbed wheels forever lol

Im still waiting on my opportunity of a challenge pulling along side me, not too easy round london where you crawl everywhere and have people cutting you up left right and centre :( Think i'll go for a drive over the weekend somewhere random!

Hows yours getting on anyway?
just spoke to ben he has fitted the stage 4 clutch & flywheel, wavetrac has been done intercooler has been paired up with the race radiator he was busy putting that in, de-cat is on also,then its the do-luck brake lines & race fluid, mugen grille,then when everything is back together back on the dyno for the final teak of the map see how much power she gets ;)
you will get someone who will try it in a flashy car as all they see is aww its just a fancy civic untill you put your foot down & they stay away with a face like :0 hahaha

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just spoke to ben he has fitted the stage 4 clutch & flywheel, wavetrac has been done intercooler has been paired up with the race radiator he was busy putting that in, de-cat is on also,then its the do-luck brake lines & race fluid, mugen grille,then when everything is back together back on the dyno for the final teak of the map see how much power she gets ;)
you will get someone who will try it in a flashy car as all they see is aww its just a fancy civic untill you put your foot down & they stay away with a face like :0 hahaha
The dont mess about do they! Thats a lot of work done in a short space of time :) Be interested to see how much the intercooler helps and the new figures, i know i can get an aftercooler for the ct charger but no one has one fitted yet to be able to see if its beneficial or worth the money!

Yeah cant wait for that, be interested in seeing what league of car i can keep up with or even smoke ;)

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Yeah no messing about ? Poor Ben & the others have been going in at 2 in the morning ? That's why they have loads done ? They have loads of work on ? I can't wait to see what they get out of it again ;) I have fun with plenty focus st Astra & corsa vxr's also beemers & Audi drivers are the worst they actually think they own the road but it is fun ;) all in the speed limit of course I don't condone speeding ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah no messing about ? Poor Ben & the others have been going in at 2 in the morning ? That's why they have loads done ? They have loads of work on ? I can't wait to see what they get out of it again ;) I have fun with plenty focus st Astra & corsa vxr's also beemers & Audi drivers are the worst they actually think they own the road but it is fun ;) all in the speed limit of course I don't condone speeding ;)

2 in the morning? what the deuce? lol thats good service and a half lol

Yeah i had 245bhp NA so focus's and vxr's used to get the treatment anyway, i think im above that now :D Wanna find an expensive beemer owner and make him cry lol

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:D with the intercooler what power you aiming/hoping for?

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
About 350-360 Paul says its a Safe limit ;) with stock bottom end;) but then saving up going to get the uprated bottom end then wind the boost up to to get about 400 Paul is very persuasive ;)

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We need a 'show & go' decal haha! 350+ is mental, love it :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts