2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Managed to break two clips off of the panel underneath the dash while installing a power connection for my dash cam. Luckily it looks like it still holds ok with the missing clips. But I would like to repair it, so I ordered a superglue called Q-bond. Anyone have any experience with it? Looks pretty strong :cool:

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
looks good alright but could of got someone better to do the presentation,couldnt listen to him for to long,instead of trying to look out of the upper part of his shades take the things of.lol

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
looks good alright but could of got someone better to do the presentation,couldnt listen to him for to long,instead of trying to look out of the upper part of his shades take the things of.lol
I think he's just a car mechanic telling people about a product he found - don't think he's a sales rep for it :lol:

·
Sharpshooter
224 Posts
Managed to break two clips off of the panel underneath the dash while installing a power connection for my dash cam. Luckily it looks like it still holds ok with the missing clips. But I would like to repair it, so I ordered a superglue called Q-bond. Anyone have any experience with it? Looks pretty strong :cool:

Fixing Broken Plastic Car Parts - YouTube

Why you don't just order replacement clips? :confused:

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They broke off the main part..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts