2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
estranged
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the new change for supporters, especially as I can now waste more time thinking of a custom title :)

However, the change seems to have b0rked my access to the site! If I use my bookmark, I get a screen telling me that I don't have permission to access that page. If I click on the breadcrumb, I still don't have permission. If I click on the dropdown list though, it lets me in (phew!).

·
estranged
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
It's actually Firefox, but clearing cookies doesn't fix it (both on my main PC and laptop).

If it's only happening to me, then it must be something specific to my setup... can't imagine what else it could be though!

Just to elaborate; clearing cookies allows me to see the home page as a guest. As soon as I login, I get the page telling me I don't have permission to view the page.

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
OK, I am very sorry :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Should be fixed now.

I am still learning!

The reason was that the front page is an add on bit of software that is "less developed" than the main software. When I added a new usergroup as a copy of an existing usergroup, all permissions were copied for the main forum, but not for the front page. Lots of little ticks in boxes and it's all sorted.

·
estranged
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just think how much free time you would have if you didn't have us lot to look after... then again, the devil finds work, etc.

:cool:

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
I am thank you very much!!!!

I just make the odd mistake to prove to you lot I'm still human ;)

Reminds me of the the only time I was wrong, it was when I thought the Mrs was right [smilie=cheeky-grin:

(She would kill me if she saw this [IMG]http://www.civinfo.com/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif[/IMG])

1 - 11 of 11 Posts