2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Souvlaki Drifter !
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The following pictures show the results about faulty cars in Greece:

(The model survey shown is only about Civics category, not small/family /off-road/roadsters )

Attachments

·
Souvlaki Drifter !
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All of them are 5 year old cars (maximum) and on the top-100 sales

·
Greek Subforum Moderator
13,266 Posts
this survey is useless. It is made by the collections of the complaints of several readers of this magazine without more details. We know nothing about the number of the questionaries where given, the persons participated and why they where chosen...It is obviously unreliable. This magazine is well known in Greece for supporting any German car and making uneven comparisons with the competitor manifacturers. It is a weekly magazine published by the greek part the german auto motor und sport magazine.
In several Greek car forum this survey is the example of unreliable information. don't bother mention it...

·
Greek Subforum Moderator
13,266 Posts
it is unreliable because they dont follow the basic rules of any scientificant correct research.
I posted why...We know nothing about the number of the questionaries where given, the persons participated and why they where chosen...
In that survey a person can vote 50 times...

·
Super Moderator
21,035 Posts
I note that manufacturers like Kia and Daihatsu etc are doing very well. Cheap but certainly not lacking in quality ?

·
Form & Function
233 Posts
You're right! Ask to me why i MUST change my MK5 VW Golf 2.0 TDI sportline
after only 27.000 Km 2 and half years old........:mad:
Be sure that my CTR will last longer, very very longer:D
I work in a Honda motorcycle workshop, and every day i see how much
are well done they "creatures", beliveme!

·
Greek Subforum Moderator
13,266 Posts
I note that manufacturers like Kia and Daihatsu etc are doing very well. Cheap but certainly not lacking in quality ?
As far as i am concerned all japanese and korean manufacturers have reliable products. I used to own a hyundai scoupe gtturbo and it was very reliable. For many years hyundai was number one in greek car sales market. Cars like the new ceed and i30 with 7 years guarantee can prove their great realibility.

·
Form & Function
233 Posts
This is my fourth Honda's car '93 Prelude, '94 Civic VTi, '96 Civic CRX Del Sol
and they always bringh me home...at least some minor faults, such as bulbs, whells/
doors alignment, interior panels noises (always fixed).
This are facts, not words!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts