2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Dr. Evil
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So...

The Civic ride is *****, and I'm getting really tired of it. Even went and test drove a CRV today in view of switching (wasn't for me though). So I'm looking to upgrade to make the ride less harsh...

Had a quick chat with JDR about his eibach springs/Koni shocks setup, and he seems very happy with the results. Any other suggestions? I'm running 17"s and don't plan on upsizing, so it's just a case of making it as comfortable as possible now.

Hate having to play dodge the pothole :(

·
Dr. Evil
3,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I'm looking at probably springs and shocks, don't want to go just springs and only improve a bit if you know what I mean.

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
I'm considering springs too cos although I don't think the ride is that bad sometimes it's just that sometimes when you're on a bad road e.g A50 going Uttoxeter it's as bumpy as hell but then having 18's doesn't help either now does it:facepalm:

·
Race Taxi Pilot
1,558 Posts
I'm considering springs too cos although I don't think the ride is that bad sometimes it's just that sometimes when you're on a bad road e.g A50 going Uttoxeter it's as bumpy as hell but then having 18's doesn't help either now does it:facepalm:
That stretch of road and the Civic do not go well together, full stop - It is close to unbearable on Konis. Thank god it's not part of my daily commute. :mad:

After all these years, it's high time it's due a proper tarmac surface, imo.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.