2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and girls, quick question as im not having luck alone, what lowering spring's are out there for the 9g civic. I got mine under warranty still but id love to lower it just not finding any for the 9g. Air ride would be ace but not finding any set ups for honda soo any help or info would be coooool
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Hey guys and girls, quick question as im not having luck alone, what lowering spring's are out there for the 9g civic. I got mine under warranty still but id love to lower it just not finding any for the 9g. Air ride would be ace but not finding any set ups for honda soo any help or info would be coooool
Thanks in advance.
I have the Eibach lowering springs installed on my 9G 2.2 i-dtec. It looks amazing (have a look at my thread) and cornering is also improved but the car is also VERY hard especially with the 18" summer tires.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ooooo i just looked at ya car n i like it mate, good choice of color too haha il have to check them springs out tho for defo just the whole thing of voiding warranty is in ma head but at same time i want to no sorry i neeeeed to make the car my own if that makes sense to ya ha

·
Registered
469 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
Has it caused the interior to rattle?

·
Registered
37 Posts
On my 8th gen i had H&R lowering springs 25mm. good ride quality but stiffer and better handeling than original. no ratteling. 183.000km

1 - 8 of 8 Posts