2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Honda Civic X Edition FK2 2016 1.8 i-VTEC
8 Posts
Hey mate, looks super good, especially with that black honda emblem! Did you do the grill replacement yourself? What parts did you use? Im considering changing them myself, so any information would be nice. Thanks!

·
Registered
2017 Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC SE+ Navi Brilliant Sporty Blue
5 Posts
I bought this 2015 1.6 i-DTEC SE plus recently (my first car) and am very excited to join the Honda club. However, I hated the lower front grille and fog surrounds. I definitely overpaid for replacements, but the before and after speaks for itself!

View attachment 313989
I have a similar car, albeit in Brilliant Sporty Blue, and would also like to swap the lower grille and fog surrounds for mesh style to match the upper grille. You said that you overpaid for replacements, is that because you could only get them from a Honda dealer? Were they difficult to fit?

·
Registered
Honda Civic MK9 2015 Facelift 1.6 I-DTEC
106 Posts
I have a similar car, albeit in Brilliant Sporty Blue, and would also like to swap the lower grille and fog surrounds for mesh style to match the upper grille. You said that you overpaid for replacements, is that because you could only get them from a Honda dealer? Were they difficult to fit?
I would like to know this aswell.

There is one from eBay £200+ comes from Honda Germany/Lithuania I think.
Comes with lower grille and left right fog grille.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.