1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
great looking ST...
im looking to buy a ford aswel... gutted..
im only going to buy though in march time...

and i dont have an R...but your asking price was decent...

looks superb....interesting choice of wheels..
the back end looks the nuts though mate

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks alot for the replys guys, the focus is a mint and a fast car I love it and will be gutted to get rid as I dont think I will ever find another car that is as swirl free and as tidy as it, but its the wifes car and I only get to clean it and drive it at a weekend if Im not at work lol, she's fell in love with the Type R aswell as other cars but tbh the type r is my favorite aswell so this is why.

:cool:

·
Registered
512 Posts
I would stick with the Focus ST IMO.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Nice colour :D

·
You're or your..........
2,782 Posts
lol why. life aint all about why who has the most BHP e.t.c

Glad to see you are defecting from the dark side Shane ;)

Im dying to know why you want to swap but as this is in the For Sale and Wanted section and i'm not allowed to (according to trading rules) i won't ;)
Thinly veiled attempt at asking why he wants to swap :p xoxo

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
So would I mate - regret the day I ever got rid of my ST-3....I'd love to do a swap for yours as I have a Type R with Sat Nav too, but mines got a bit of finance remaining on it that I can't clear at the moment....:mad::mad::(

Good luck mate, your ST is stunning....

·
Banned
470 Posts
Guy down the road from me has the orange ST, we are forever looking at each others cars when we pass each other lol! Its a sorta evil look at each other but also a 'good job we make this place look cool having nice cars' :cool:

·
Banned
77 Posts
the grass is always greener on the other side....?????i test drove a focus st3 red it was torquey powerfull at low rpm although mayi say its a fine example barring the colour sooooooooo common.i loved the way the fn2 drives and most of all its looks.the focus is soooooo bland in comparison

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hate to thread crap, but you can't say it's concourse.

I am heavily involved in the classic car scene, and to say that car is concourse is a bold statement. Concourse means in condition as left factory, and that car is clearly not.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hate to thread crap, but you can't say it's concourse.

I am heavily involved in the classic car scene, and to say that car is concourse is a bold statement. Concourse means in condition as left factory, and that car is clearly not.
Its just a phrase I used mate, does it matter??? I keep getting all these silly emails telling me what concourse actually means, people just have to much time on there hands to worry about things like what words really mean, at the end of the day you can see what I mean.

I notice you are the third owner and it's only done 15,000 miles!

Have you got all dealer records and has it got a full service history?
Its got every bit of history you could imagine with every receipt "as described in the advert", I have the origional purchace one for dead on £20,000 then the one from when the first owner sold it last year for £17,000 then the one from when I bought it, also have every receipt for all services plus stamps and also every receipt for all mods done, think in totall the add up to £28,000 thats not including labor for all parts fitted!

shane, you wouldn't by any chance used to own a focus rs would you?
Yes mate think I bought it in october 2007 (362.5bhp ;))

the grass is always greener on the other side....?????i test drove a focus st3 red it was torquey powerfull at low rpm although mayi say its a fine example barring the colour sooooooooo common.i loved the way the fn2 drives and most of all its looks.the focus is soooooo bland in comparison

Bland they are not, i'm talking from experiance to, with out sounding big headed I've owned from 2005 nearly 30 performance cars, some being bland and crap and some being absolute animals, I got to say the focus is one of the best all rounders you could buy, maybe not in standard form but as mine is now, it gets the looks handles superb, evo pace performace (tried against my brothers evo 9 fq320 and posted up on the mlr) and is cheap to insure (£425 fully comp for me and the wife im 28 shes 24).
I know now your gonna say why you sellin it then but my explanation is in the above post.
;)

·
Registered
340 Posts
small world shane, I was a member of the rsowners club and I remember your rs, one of the nicest I have seen. I converted over to the type R forum from the rs, I miss the torque but the type R in my opinion is a better all rounder. Hope you find one soon

how come you're selling anyway? i can vouch that shane has owned a few guys from the rsowners forum,haha.

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
Its concourse ,just a greedy concourse car. :p

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
Posts discussing the Focus ST moved to this thread from here .

Please only post in the For Sale and Wanted thread if you are interested in buying the ST or a swap for a CTR. :)

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts