2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry Jeff .....

I've received quite a few complaints over the months since the forum default skin was changed to the AutoGuide red based one.

What a lot of members haven't spotted is that the old blue and white vBulletin skin is still available:

UserCP > Settings & Options > Miscellaneous Options > Forum Skin - then select 'Civinfo.com (classic)'

The pictures below are from an already changed skin but I'm sure the UserCP is the same under AutoGuide.

Classic 1.jpg

Classic 2.jpg

·
Administrator
18,083 Posts
Within a browser, the skin or template choice is also available at the bottom of the page.

Check the drop down list, bottom left ;-)

·
Super Moderator
21,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Within a browser, the skin or template choice is also available at the bottom of the page.

Thanks

I've seen that quick route but for some members that area has changed back to default when they logoff.

But, if it works and sticks for you .....

·
Administrator
1,499 Posts

Thanks

I've seen that quick route but for some members that area has changed back to default when they logoff.

But, if it works and sticks for you .....
The dropdown menu at the bottom of the page is indeed the quick route, and will only hold for the duration of that login session. To make the change stick, you will have to change it in your settings, as first posted here. :)

Dayle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts