2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, iv recently replaced the standard civic main beamm, dipped beam, side lights and number plate bulbs for ice blue xenon look ones. Makes a big difference. Was wondering if anybody has replaced there rear side light and brake light bulbs to LED ones? do they make much of a difference as they are red and the rear light covers are tinted or are they noticabley brighter?

Also same question for indicators

Thanks

·
Registered
425 Posts
IMHO, the eBay LED specials are a waste of money. Bloke at work bought some for the tail lights on his Prelude. It took him all of 5 seconds to decide to put the filament bulbs back in.

At the end of the day, they are cheap LEDs and really aren't suitable for much beyond license plate lights.

·
Premium Member
1,274 Posts
I have dual element led bulbs on the rear of my bike and they work really good. I have been told they are really bright and with a red cluster.

·
Premium Member
7,128 Posts
IMHO, the eBay LED specials are a waste of money. Bloke at work bought some for the tail lights on his Prelude. It took him all of 5 seconds to decide to put the filament bulbs back in.

At the end of the day, they are cheap LEDs and really aren't suitable for much beyond license plate lights.

you got to get the expensive ones but not the cheap ones that are expensive.

·
Obsessive Modder
2,283 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.