2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Race Taxi Pilot
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like to applaud the great design of the 8th gen boot, in which after every time it rains, opening the tailgate results in a nice cold shower down the back of your neck, should you need to retrieve anything out of said boot 10/10.

Saves me all the time and hassle of taking a shower in the bathroom when I'm in a rush for work. Result! [smilie=gt-happyup.:

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
In this instance, I get my wife to open the boot lid. :) On a serious note, this too happens to me. It's annoying! I know this happens, but I always forget when it rains, and only realise when its too late. DOH. It amuses my kids though.

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
In this instance, I get my wife to open the boot lid. :) On a serious note, this too happens to me. It's annoying! I know this happens, but I always forget when it rains, and only realise when its too late. DOH. It amuses my kids though.
So it's not just me then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
It's a shame there is no rear window washer - then we could fill it with shower gel and save even more time. As it is I have to lather myself in it prior to opening the boot which always adds on a bit too much time in the mornings :-(

Seriously though, just open it slowly and it's fine!

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
It's a shame there is no rear window washer - then we could fill it with shower gel and save even more time. As it is I have to lather myself in it prior to opening the boot which always adds on a bit too much time in the mornings :-(

Seriously though, just open it slowly and it's fine!
:rofl:

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
Mines not staying open on a hills more annoying :lol: i no longer reverse down my drive and its fine

·
Premium Member
1,677 Posts
It's a feature, not a fault.

How many more meaningless posts do I have left before my first rev light on my profile?

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts

·
#darkside
2,238 Posts
It's a feature, not a fault.

How many more meaningless posts do I have left before my first rev light on my profile?
Lots!

Get a mugen wing, keeps the shower off you if your lucky :D

·
Premium Member
1,643 Posts
Does nobody just open the boot take a step back for a second let the water drip away and then retrieve said article from boot?:police:

·
Premium Member
4,106 Posts
Does nobody just open the boot take a step back for a second let the water drip away and then retrieve said wet article from boot?:police:
correction :)

·
My VTEC doesn't VTEC
1,109 Posts
Mine was a snow shower on Saturday, bit colder than a regular shower and hangs around down the back of your neck for longer! :D

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
mine gives me a shower as well as a knock on the head...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts