2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
At last, I have taken delivery of my SE. The alloys are an issue at the moment, think I'll only go up to 17" max though (see my wanted ad). But sport grille and colour coding will finish her off nicely:

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
Congrats mate looks nice

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
I agree. Colour coding it will make it look stunning.

nice house too ;-)

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree. Colour coding it will make it look stunning.

nice house too ;-)
Thanks, but not my house :(, mine's behind the camera... and it's nicer :cool:

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OMG! Goes like stink!! There's a section of road near me that turns into 2 lanes at the bottom of a very steep hill (crawler lane for tractors/slow cars etc). Usually when I get to the 2 lanes I overtake and fly up the hill with not much effort (but plenty of revs) in my 2.0 16v 136bhp 307 XSi.

The way home from the garage included this road, and I was... i think the word is exhilarated!!... at the ease this thing took the hill.

Best I've ever owned!!

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts
lovely motor may she be good for you ;) best colour too double bonus..

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Car looks great, can tell you are happy, I would suggest that you disguise No. Plate to be on the safe side. :D
Done, I was just too keen to get the pics up that I forgot. :cool:

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry to be a kll joy, I am sure that everybody on here is good but we live in a sad world today, hopefully we will meet up on a meet:D
Hey, no probs. I appreciate the heads up.

I've posted pics of my cars on various forums over the years and have always obscured the No. plate. Just forgot this time around. Cheers mate.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Great car! I am getting the same color next week for a 1.8 Si. Have your car windows tinted will look much better.
cheers

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sorry to be a kll joy, I am sure that everybody on here is good but we live in a sad world today, hopefully we will meet up on a meet:D
Its a load of nonsense really, sure 1000's of people can see your numberplate everyday, everywhere you go!

Car looks well mate, colour coding will help :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts