·
Premium Member
528 Posts
Nice, but £180+ ???

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They arn't ** average R/C cars mate. These are pretty quick and can be used for indoor racing. They come as kits and you build them yourself. Ive done one in the past its alot of fun. Not cheap though like you say.

·
WARRIOR
2,107 Posts
nice, built an r/c Hornet off-road buggy once like you said great fun and very fast:police::cool::D

·
Captain Miserable
181 Posts
£180....then a good £90 for 2-channel controller.

I've been tempted but it's a lot of cash and you do really ened somehwere to run them properly....an empty ASDA car park just isn't the same lol

·
Registered
259 Posts
I had a petrol one which never stopped breaking down, was ridiculous. 10 mins of running and something would go on it! And that was a top make as well, no cheap crap. Great fun though, no doubt about that.

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Ooh the hours I used to spend racing electric buggies!
Had a Hornet as the start, moved onto a Hotshot, had a couple of classic old Taming, a Formula 1 that took ages to accelerate to a top speed where its bodywork would disintegrate when it then hit something solid (sadly proven...) amongst others.
It was great fun but quickly got expensive if racing. Most racing at a very amateur level quickly attained about £1000 worth of gear, and that was about 20 years ago now!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts