2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Aaaaa...V-tech
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys ,

I remember reading a 2009 post you offering the above kit for the Civic FN2 front brakes, do you still offer it and if so how much delivered to UK mainland?

thanks

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi guys ,

I remember reading a 2009 post you offering the above kit for the Civic FN2 front brakes, do you still offer it and if so how much delivered to UK mainland?

thanks
Hi Kaney, sorry for the delay in my reply.

The kit is now £1268.75 inc VAT. Shipping to you would be £20.00 and it would have to come from the factory in Italy so around 7 days lead time.

Let me know what you think.

Rich

·
Aaaaa...V-tech
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Kaney, sorry for the delay in my reply.

The kit is now £1268.75 inc VAT. Shipping to you would be £20.00 and it would have to come from the factory in Italy so around 7 days lead time.

Let me know what you think.

Rich
Hi rich,

that seems a little dearer than other places ive spoken to, i was hoping you could of at least matched the prices i found elsewhere.

example : HONDA Civic FN2 Type R Tarox 300mm Front Big Brake Conversion KMHO0930 Only £1198.80

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Hi rich,

that seems a little dearer than other places ive spoken to, i was hoping you could of at least matched the prices i found elsewhere.

example : HONDA Civic FN2 Type R Tarox 300mm Front Big Brake Conversion KMHO0930 Only £1198.80
If you'd have linked the other prices in the previous post I might have been able to ;)

Do you know if DC Performance will deliver for that price? I may be able to get the cost of the kit down a little but the postage to yourself would still be the same.

Rich

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Yeah. The quality of the Tarox kits is great.

You can get bigger kits for less money now, but I think Tarox are right up there in build quality.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
74 Posts
Couple of things for fn2 with 18 alloys
Do ya needs spacers
Is this ok for track days aswell
Thanks and best price ya can do lol

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Couple of things for fn2 with 18 alloys
Do ya needs spacers
Is this ok for track days aswell
Thanks and best price ya can do lol
It's been a while since we fitted one of these. I'd imagine you'd need at least a 10mm spacer to clear the larger caliper.

It would be great for track days with some uprated pads. EBC yellows or DS2500's.

Best price is the £1268.75 really. I don't keep these kits in stock anymore. We used to buy a few kits at a time, giving us better terms but we tend to do more Stoptech kits now. They are also great quality, and perfect for track days.

Sorry just seen the price
No probs ;)

Rich

1 - 9 of 9 Posts