2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I'd post a few pics after a few tweaks.
Heko wind deflectors, Type S front badge, Type S side decals, Skunk gear knob, Audi leather gaiter, Chromed H logo wheel centres. Washed, waxed with Autobrite CCE Carnauba wax then Autobrite CCE Luxury detailing spay. Wheels waxed with Autobrite Very Berry wheel sealant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers, it's petrol. Thinking about all round bulb change. Anyone any other ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cheers Farqui. Fog light protectors are on the list. I'm not looking at going to far........ famous last words!! I bought it as a Type S so not thinking of a Type R lookalike.

·
drives a shed now
1,430 Posts
Cheers Farqui. Fog light protectors are on the list. I'm not looking at going to far........ famous last words!! I bought it as a Type S so not thinking of a Type R lookalike.
Beautiful example you have there [smilie=thumbup.gif]

Waynes foggies look superb and great price
http://www.civinfo.com/forum/civinfo-traders/69623-civic-fog-light-protectors-sale-8g-fn2-fk-9g-rising-suns.html

Understand not wanting a R lookalike. Personally I'm not a fan of the tailgate hump as it is. The S lip is a great addition. See Deni.babes'
http://www.civinfo.com/forum/members/deni.babe-albums-2.2+type+s+gt-picture27122-img-3465.html

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
Bulb upgrade is a good choice. I like mine. Nice blue tint front the bulb housing in the reflectors during the day, and a nice white light in the evening!

Plenty of other things you can do, but it all depends where you want to take it. There is a type S spoiler, if you're determined not to make it look anything like an R? They are hard to find second hand, though!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts