2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to tdi south today, got a tegiwa manifold fitted on to my martelius exhaust plus flashpro custom map. The car has completely changed and now it pulls so much better and the sound is pretty intense lol. Loving it massive thanks to the tdi south crew for transforming my fn2. :D

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
200 on the nose at the hubs, very happy with the feel of the car! Absolute transformation. Not bad hey, only have a printout at the moment haven't scanned it in yet. :D

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Apparently about this figure although many variables ;)

·
Premium Member
2,515 Posts
Nice one old boy. The exhaust does make the difference then. How many torques? I've noticed after a few days the mani looses the slight tinny sound and foes deeper. V nice. Not that you'll be able to hear it above you Martelius! 😄

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No you can definitely hear the mani, the whole setup is very loud but I love it. :D What bhp did you see?

·
Banned
2,328 Posts
hahah you got the same results as me mate :)

My car made 202.6 bhp @ the hub best run was 210 @ hub... The noise is lovely mate.

Even underloading through town etc you really turn heads without looking chavvy !!

Nothing like the excitement of just getting work done to you car haha

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Had an engine management light come on, hoping its nothing major car is running great, hopefully just O2 sensor??

·
Banned
2,328 Posts
Had an engine management light come on, hoping its nothing major car is running great, hopefully just O2 sensor??
Hi mate,

Engine management light shouldn't come on, especially with TDI map.

If i was you id give them a ring, ask to speak to Sam or Mark and tell them.

I'm not saying it is anythign to worry about, but better safe than sorry.

What petrol did you have in your car when you had it mapped dude?

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
Secondary oxygen sensor has been left on, give them a call and they will turn it off.

Nice gains btw :D

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thought it might have been the secondary sensor, I have spoke to mark gonna get it checked over! The gains are so worth it feels like a different engine, it's been unleashed lol

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
Thought it might have been the secondary sensor, I have spoke to mark gonna get it checked over! The gains are so worth it feels like a different engine, it's been unleashed lol
Yeah its nothing to worry about. Your Flashpro can get the actual error code if your interested.

·
Premium Member
6,643 Posts
Nice one man :)

The owners got a nice Aston aint he :O
His Citroen C1 is better lol.

Only messing. Mark has a nice motorbike.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts