2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are putting the car back to standard... or as close as we can get it for sale very soon subsequently all parts are being removed and will be for sale.

Spec list is below of the main items and working out prices over the next few days for individual items but anyone interested in specific items please contact us direct at: [email protected] rather than posting up here asking questions as we don't get time to sit on forums checking every post ;)

FN2.jpg

DSC_0621.jpg

Exterior:
Mugen Aero Front bumper
Mugen Aero Rear bumper
Mugen Aero rear wing - Exchange for black one needed
Mugen Grill
Mugen intake scoops
Carbon vented bonnet
Carbon slam panel

Engine:

K20Z4 original block fully rebuilt, lightened and balanced with Mugen HC pistons, Mugen HC head gasket, Toda FD2 oil pump conversion, Toda chain and tensioner, Head rebuilt, valves re-cut and head ported and flowed to match ported and flowed RRC intake manifold. Mugen baffled sump
Mugen rocker cover
Mugen carbon plug cover,
Mugen fuel rail
Walbro fuel pump,
RDX 410cc injectors
Toda valve-springs
Options on Toda A3 camshafts or TDi North DIC’s
Current spec runs 270bhp and 180ftlb at 9000rpm limiter

Looking for £4500 for this engine package complete as listed above

Wavetrac LSD
Mugen short shifter

Mugen intake
Skunk2 throttle body
Toda Zircotec coated exhaust manifold
TDi North 3” exhaust

Suspension and braking:
Stoptech 330mm 4pot front callipers
Tein Flex suspension with remote EDFC system
Whiteline adjustable front and rear ARB’s with adjustable drop-links

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Third that.

Got picked up in it when I had some work done, cat that got the cream when it pulled up. Sounds lovely and it's quite nippy ;)

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
I can vouch that this vehicle is at the top of the tree. And provided many smiles too.

Ahem

😆😆😆😆

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Car is now being stripped and all parts will be available.
Car will also be for sale in as close to standard condition as possible but will remain fully polybushed and uprated lines.
Anyone interested in the car with some parts on then obviously give us a shout ;)

Remember emails to us at [email protected] rather than posting here asking questions as they possibly wont be answered :)

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Hi guys ..still waiting on payment details for the brakes👍🏻

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Ok soz guys wasn't aware that it was still on car lol ...just let me know then 👍🏻

·
Premium Member
1,775 Posts
Vented bonnet

Hi guys if champ09 does t buy I am interested in the vented bonnet as well 👍🏻....price depending ..let me know cheers

1 - 19 of 19 Posts