2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys and girls Colin/pigdog is coming over from Ireland and is gonna be at tdi north all day Saturday I'm gonna pop along and see him if you guys do as well put your name down on the list!

1.higham

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
Can't Chris, saving the pennies for Japfest in Donny early July. Needing to buy new rubbers for the fronts hasn't helped either.

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
Can i come? LOL :p

1: Higham
2: Smigzy
3: Colin
4: bobz_1986

·
Premium Member
844 Posts

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
rrc and big throttle body matey, plus would be good to meet a few people too, normally im there during the week, whilst peeps are at work, so looking forward to put faces to the names :)

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
rrc and big throttle body matey, plus would be good to meet a few people too, normally im there during the week, whilst peeps are at work, so looking forward to put faces to the names :)
Nice :D Hopefully see a few more horses then.

Got myself a HKS RSK after failing to get my hands on your gruppe M, fitted it this morning - all i can say is MY GOD, what a noise! LOL... just wondering if guys have any time on saturday to fit my HKS legamax exhaust for me? :p

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts

Got myself a HKS RSK after failing to get my hands on your gruppe M, fitted it this morning - all i can say is MY GOD, what a noise! LOL... just wondering if guys have any time on saturday to fit my HKS legamax exhaust for me? :p
hks rsk is awesome matey init, just gotta love that roar :p

·
Premium Member
6,644 Posts

Pleased you like it mate, it's gone to a good home

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
1: Higham
2: Smigzy
3: Colin
4: bobz_1986
5: Horizon
6: Wire Gal

·
Premium Member
958 Posts
If my Mrs is working I'll be there

·
Premium Member
844 Posts
What time are people turning up then?

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
What time are people turning up then?
not sure bobby, ill be there from first thing to let the guys get the car done, so im guessing everybody else will probably hit tdi roundabout lunchtime.

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
Put me down Colin I'm coming and will
Be there for 10.30 see you then all 

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Put me down Colin I'm coming and will
Be there for 10.30 see you then all 
10.30 that's a bit keen! Ha I'll still be in bed I'll get there 11 12 maybe we could all go that mascots manor around the corner for a bite to eat and a pint?

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
10.30 that's a bit keen! Ha I'll still be in bed I'll get there 11 12 maybe we could all go that mascots manor around the corner for a bite to eat and a pint?
cool, bit of lunch will go down nicely :D

1 - 20 of 124 Posts