2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just so people are aware me and Neil have our bags packed to work our magic in Cyprus for a few days. We are in tomorow and back Saturday but Lou and Ben are holding fort while we are away but they will be in the workshops full time.

Just so you know your not forgotten if it takes a bit longer than normal to get back to anyone if they have called, emailed pmd ;)

·
aka Colin
10,853 Posts
have a good one guys, and see you when you get back.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I'm at tdi tomorrow. Paul, pls could you bring your ctr so I can have a good look ;)

·
Big T
1,554 Posts
don't forget limassol is good for a night out......or if you get chance aya nappa...lol, have great trip guys.:)

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
I've heard its going to be freezing cold and raining in Cyprus as from Tuesday until Saturday, and apparently the whole islands run out of beer too! :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Have you got a spare slot now?

The earliest I could make it would be the 17th.

·
Premium Member
1,418 Posts
I've heard its going to be freezing cold and raining in Cyprus as from Tuesday until Saturday, and apparently the whole islands run out of beer too! :rolleyes:
I can vouch for that! It was Ok last week but it's turned windy and rainy today.

The reason the island has run out of beer is because I've been here for a week :D

·
Registered
552 Posts
All, please bear in mind that we are also experiencing problems with incoming calls so please leave a message with the answering service and we'll get back to you as soon as we can (while TP is off on a jolly ;))

(TP, i hope it pisses down lol!!!

Dezi, ring me tomorrow ;) we can come to some arrangement haha.)

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
All, please bear in mind that we are also experiencing problems with incoming calls so please leave a message with the answering service and we'll get back to you as soon as we can (while TP is off on a jolly ;))

(TP, i hope it pisses down lol!!!

Dezi, ring me tomorrow ;) we can come to some arrangement haha.)
Shush you Wally he ain't supposed to know about the Mugen Gp wheels he's ordered for his White SUPERCHARGED SLAPPER. Your crap at secrets. Ooo actually here's another secret! The drop a dress size diet in one week don't work either!!!!! Ask Lou cos he's dropped 3 heheh GOOD ON YOU MATE ALL MY RESPECT!!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts