1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so its taken me a while to make a thread with everything in it! so here it is,

i have a 2010 milano red type s, i brought the car new from Redhill Honda,

here is a picture of the car the day i got it

the main aim for the car was to make it one of the loudest (musical terms) civics out there.

so the first stages for the car was to dynamat the boot area and side of the car, and install a custom made fiberglass boot build,

after about 4 weeks i started to get bored of the vibe stuff so decided to re do the boot build, i decided i wanted a single JL w7 in a massive box, with new amps and my 2nd battery

now i was kinda happy with my sounds i decided to colour code the car

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
a few more months had passed and a few more pennies saved, so i decided to take the car to competition level now and hopefully be on my way to being one of the loudest civics out there! so the plan was to install 3 JLw7AE 12" subs, upgrade all the speakers to Hertz SPL Shows, installed tweeters in the rear panels too. to run all new speaker cables to all doors, and still run off the FACTORY headunit!!

so here is a few pictures of the build

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so once i was happy with all the sounds i decided to focus a little more on the outside, i have since added a white typr r spoiler with white mirror covers,

next steps on car:

fit my 18" storm alloys on (white in colour)
have my petrol cap and door handles sprayed CW white
find some coilovers and install them
complete door builds and install 3 more amps and 2 more batterys with cooling fans

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
thanks :) i mite upload the door speakers, managed to some how gets 8" mids to fit :p
lol, 8" mids how on earth did you do that? I had issues fitting Rockford power 6.5" as the basket shape was awkward and had to extend the spacers, so I can't imagine how you did yours, awaiting photos :D

Reactions: wayne88

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol, 8" mids how on earth did you do that? I had issues fitting Rockford power 6.5" as the basket shape was awkward and had to extend the spacers, so I can't imagine how you did yours, awaiting photos :D
here you go :p

then all i did was screw them on from the outside with a 1" think speaker ring >_< im going to be doing custom fiberglass door build holding 2x 8" mids and 2x 6" mids with 2 or maybe 3 tweeters :p

·
&#28961;&#38480; Unlimited
3,740 Posts
ah see, you cut the mesh out the doorcard altogether :thumbsup: I look forward to seeing how you do the fibreglass door build :cool: as I was looking at this a while ago myself.

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ah see, you cut the mesh out the doorcard altogether :thumbsup: I look forward to seeing how you do the fibreglass door build :cool: as I was looking at this a while ago myself.
yes i want to get this ready for japfest, would of been nice for mimms but ive got a new boiler to pay for :p so its on hold till next month :)

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
Nice to see a build thread mate, i can vouch this is SO loud the body panels move and look like theyre going to come off the car and the windscreen visably moves around lol and set off neighbouring car alarms :p

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.