2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some more pics of the new 9G concepts from mugen and team dynamics i thought id share

and the mugen

·
"Grandad eye"
2,847 Posts
Definitely like the red Team Dynamics one! The rear looks so much better with the exhaust setup.

Guessing you saw these at Knockhill this weekend Rowbo? Wonder if I'll get to see them in the flesh at Silverstone in October.

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Definitely like the red Team Dynamics one! The rear looks so much better with the exhaust setup.

Guessing you saw these at Knockhill this weekend Rowbo? Wonder if I'll get to see them in the flesh at Silverstone in October.
i sure did ste :D they will be at silverstone

still not sold on the look of the rear end from the side :( but the TD is close ;)

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
If they got rid of that hideous rear light centre panel then it might look ok but still not liking it sorry that's just my opinion ;)

THE BEAST FROM THE NORTH EAST :D

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its the rear light sticking out from the side of the rear panel that kills it for me

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
It looks out of proportion, front and rear sides too bulky and the rear light cluster doesn't look right with the spoiler..

The 8th gen looks like a spaceship, the 9th gen looks like an OAP's spaceship, unless they completely change the body panels, I don't think it can look good.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
My God that is stunning !!!!!!

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
The best versions yet, the down sides, the TD exhaust just shouts Vauxhall VXR or the new focus ST, not original and different.

The Mugen bodykit front/rear apron looks just stuck on like the standard EP3 type R kit did, it just does not blend like it was designed to be on the car as the FN2 did.

Overall I would prefer the Mugen though :cool:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts