2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I have just had delivered my new Tegiwa Airbox Kit and just wondered if anyone had knocked up and fitting instructions i have fitted induction kits before but i had been told this one isn't quite so simple. If not i will fumble my way through but thought i would check first?

Cheers

PS i have searched the forum but couldn't find anything but if i have missed it please let me know.

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Search for a DIY post by Loxy on the HKS RSK, you can a least get through the fist half of removing everything ;)

·
UKDM
779 Posts
You could write one :) I have one of these waiting to be installed lol

Did you get the intake tract too or just the the airbox?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah i got the intake too which is supposed to be the tricky bit.

I'm attempting it tomorrow so il take some pics as i go so il let you know how i get on.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I've got one these Tegiwa airbox kits in the post and on its way too.
I also ordered a silicone pipe.
Was going to look at simply installing the airbox and silicone pipe, and bypassing install of the cold air tract... unless someone can convince me its not going to be a complete pain in the butt.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have more questions about the Tegiwa intake...
If using the cold air tract, is it essential that the fog lights are removed and garnishes installed, or can the fog lights remain in place with enough air flow.
There seems to be a lack on instruction on how this kit can be installed :dontknow:

·
UKDM
779 Posts
I asked tegiwa this and they said for optimum effect ideally you need the fog light scoops but there is still plenty of cold air down their even without the scoops

·
Registered
132 Posts
I asked tegiwa this and they said for optimum effect ideally you need the fog light scoops but there is still plenty of cold air down their even without the scoops
Yeah, I'm gonna install without the triangle scoops. I want to keep the fog lights. Hopefully get my kit installed soon, and then up and running at its best with FlashPro and tune.

·
Registered
132 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts