2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted this clip in the general chat thread but thought it deserved a topic of its own as i am going to call to see if there is any chance of a group buy.
If anybody else is interested please post.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Sounds good. But how about removing the resonator by yourself or by some workshop. Would it sound the same? I am thinking about doing this.

·
Registered
12 Posts
You could have any decent fabricator replace the two front silencers with straight pipe for less than halve the cost I'm going to have this done as I have the martelius fitted so my front pipe is off the car.

·
Premium Member
2,295 Posts
i'm going to say (educated guess!) RHD only, seeing as tegiwa are british.
every cat-back manufacturer have a LHD and RHD version which changes the angle of the curve over the steering rack/subframe. Tegiwa have that same curve.

it would be worth PM/emailing them to confirm and/or see if theres a LHD planned.

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Interested to know about the fitment too. Nuno has the inoxcar b pipe which is about 100 quid cheaper delivered. I mailed them to ask about fitment and they said it fits either LHD or RHD there's no difference, I'm a bit sceptical as it's an Italian make so possibly fabbed on a LHD car, I didn't wanna be the guinea pig to buy and see if it fits

·
Registered
116 Posts
yep, In fact, i'm not 100% sure if fitted, but I suppose that b-pipe is the same for LHD and RHD, but I'm not quite sure.... so i need more info before placed an order.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Info arrived, the LHD version will be available on tegiwa website soon

Inviato dal mio HUAWEI VNS-L31 utilizzando Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
Hmm goes against what inoxcar say that the b pipe is the same on both LHD and RHD cars, wonder is there any other way to confirm

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm a little confused, I thought it was the same, but Tegiwa mailed me and says it will available soon a LHD version.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I think it's the same. If you see the pics it's the same.
What changes between LHD and RHD is the pipe between the b-pipe and the cat. So only the cat backs that have this are different.

·
Premium Member
209 Posts
I think it's the same. If you see the pics it's the same.
What changes between LHD and RHD is the pipe between the b-pipe and the cat. So only the cat backs that have this are different.
Looks very alike apart from split in different sections, so tempted to buy the inox pipe but just dont want the hassle of trying to fit and then return to italy from Ireland due to postage cost if there's any problem. Is the risk worth the 100+ saving V buying the Tegiwa and knowing it will fit for sure

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
the quality is good. Only had small issue because we needed to bend one exhaust hanger. It's fine since the install.
The tegiwa is 60mm the inoxcar is 70mm.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts