2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
BoInG BoInG
1,370 Posts
I'd obviously require a new map with one of these? The going rate still @ £250(ish?)

Any chance of a quote for this manifold, RRC and TB please, oh and a heatshield thingy ma bobby?

Thanks mate.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Any chance of a quote for this manifold, RRC and TB please, oh and a heatshield thingy ma bobby?
Thanks mate.
Hey Luke, im after those very same mods:) (except i already have hondata heatshield gasket)

Look forward to what Paul quotes you....

BTW which tb u goin for Tdi, toda, mugen?? Im set to go for the tdi big tb ;)

·
BoInG BoInG
1,370 Posts
Lets hope he can do us a "good deal" if we both book in then ;)

I'd just have whatever TB, which ever one he quotes me for. Im happy enough for the TDI TB too.

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can do the RRC and the FD2 bigger throttle body for £799.99 incl VAT on their own

I can do the Tegiwa manifold, RRC intake manifold, FD2 throttle body all fitted and dyno tuned for £1853.99 incl VAT

Thats based on 4 hours to do the mechanical fitting work.....which normally takes best part of 6 hours so with the saving in labour as well as the deal on the RRC and TB quite a saving. ;)

·
Registered
420 Posts
Thanks for that Paul.

I am after some more mid range torque will the tegiwa manifold give me that?

Also i am aiming for 250 bhp, do you think this is achieveable with these mods + the mods i already have?

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You would see massive midrange gains and for sure around 240+. I remember Tim hitting that with his a while ago.

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
Finally... Postage to germany Paul?

28816 (postcode)
Stuhr (Area)

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
You want me to post Paul to Germany? ;)
Only if he came with a dyno... although I would only pay the postage :D

But you guys should do a german visit =) Depending on distance I would deffo drop by for chat.

·
Professional Cynic
221 Posts
Do you have these in stock just now? If so how much is postage? Cheers

·
Registered
552 Posts
Only if he came with a dyno... although I would only pay the postage :D

But you guys should do a german visit =) Depending on distance I would deffo drop by for chat.
I think we might be looking at going to the Ring in September....

·
Premium Member
1,930 Posts
I think we might be looking at going to the Ring in September....
Give me a shout I'll come down and I'll also make sure I get ze germans there aswwell =)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi guys,

Stumbled across this old thread. For the work priced £1853.99, how much is the current price. Will be looking to get this done hopefully in the next few months.

Cheers
Rob

I can do the RRC and the FD2 bigger throttle body for £799.99 incl VAT on their own

I can do the Tegiwa manifold, RRC intake manifold, FD2 throttle body all fitted and dyno tuned for £1853.99 incl VAT

Thats based on 4 hours to do the mechanical fitting work.....which normally takes best part of 6 hours so with the saving in labour as well as the deal on the RRC and TB quite a saving. ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Yates101 beat me to it!

If you already have the Flashpro all those parts supplied fitted and fully dyno tuned is £1822.74

TDI North; I'm interested in the above setup. Although i'd also like a HKS induction kit, decat and flashpro. Can you provide a quote with these items also?

The cars currently stock bar a martelius catback (2.5"). Any idea how much power this setup is likely to make?

Look forward to hearing from you guys.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts