2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all im get one off these fited just woundering whats the change in noise like u have a custom cat back all ready will it be much loader deeper so on ?? Thanks inadvance for help

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Johnny from Tegiwa said its louder and sounds ' like a type r should '
I'm booked in for 9th march to get it fitted. If that's before you I'll let you know.
Were you geting it done mate ?im thinking around the same time im goin tdi north

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
I have a Tegi mani with stock Catback and I think it sounds lovely, With a quality catback im sure it sound better but also with the added chance it would drone at cruise.

Bloody worth it though, but with the change in fuelling I noticed I would reccomend a custom tune on flashpro very quickly after

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have a Tegi mani with stock Catback and I think it sounds lovely, With a quality catback im sure it sound better but also with the added chance it would drone at cruise.

Bloody worth it though, but with the change in fuelling I noticed I would reccomend a custom tune on flashpro very quickly after
Cheers mate yea tdi is doin it with a flash pro and tune iv got a hondata ecu fited at the moement and my mpg has droped big time :( so flash pro gota be done

·
Premium Member
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tdi north. Already have Flashpro + custom tune. This will be tuned again when Tegiwa airbox and manifold fitted. Can't wait!!!!!
I bet you cant me either geting tegiwa monifold hks rsk heat sheild fitted frs and custom tune hurry up :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.