2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Been asked before i know but need opinions based on my current setup and future plans (thanks for your help so far Loxy!)
I have FN2 which currently has a Milltek non res exhaust and am looking at getting a induction kit for better performance (looking at getting a flashpro or ecutek remap in the next 12 months). With this in mind which of the two would you get and why?

Thanks!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just had an offer accepted for an rsk for £240!

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does the rsk drone on motorways? Does it inky make noise in vtec? Tempted to go with the tegiwa otherwise as not picked up the rsk yet

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And cancelled the rsk and agreed on a price for the tegiwa with a driven scoop! What's your opinions on this combo? Still give a bit of noise in vtec?

·
Premium Member
2,235 Posts
And cancelled the rsk and agreed on a price for the tegiwa with a driven scoop! What's your opinions on this combo? Still give a bit of noise in vtec?

probably the best and safest option for power on a fn2...

The other filters with good gains are the skunk2 and hybrid racing... but both put the filter down near the fog light which is a concern for some.

I had skunk2 but went with a mugen box instead.. again for noise.

·
K20 addict
983 Posts
Standard, smoothed airbox with direct CAF and K&N panel. Couple of small holes drilled in the side for noise.

Sod paying 300 quid for anything else.

Reactions: Commander2874
1 - 14 of 14 Posts