2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
941 Posts
BRIGHT!!!! nice
No point in having DRL's if they can't be seen in the day! I'd not recommend having these running at night as you will dazzle other motorists.

This install has been done by splicing into the fog light loom so there is a manual on/off switch, my kits include a control box that turns them on when the engine does and off when the sidelight or dipped beams (your choice which) are turned on.

The pictures remind me how much I need to get my CTS Colour Coded!

·
Premium Member
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here you go by popular demand! Got the DRLs because I wanted the scoops but didn't want to loose the functionality of the fogs. Scoops painted NHB. Just need to get them dirty now like the rest of the car! All I need now is the intake.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,333 Posts
Here you go by popular demand! Got the DRLs because I wanted the scoops but didn't want to loose the functionality of the fogs. Scoops painted NHB. Just need to get them dirty now like the rest of the car! All I need now is the intake.
sweet

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
Didn't realise how bright Atomics DRLs were but they look a hell of a lot better than the tat you can buy on eBay at the mo. Nice job ;)

·
Premium Member
2,286 Posts
Great work matey DRLs and scoops look awesome! I would really like to see the DRL on a CW as I want to add them but don't want them to stand out (black against White) when parked up.

·
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
941 Posts
Great work matey DRLs and scoops look awesome! I would really like to see the DRL on a CW as I want to add them but don't want them to stand out (black against White) when parked up.
The CW still has a black grill right? Shouldn't stand out too much..

·
Premium Member
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looking good and has said they are very bright haha
Cheers for the mainly positive feedback. Like Atomic has said before, the pics don't really do the DRLs justice.

One thing I have notices is that I get cut up less when I've got them on.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts