2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

TEGIWA ALUMINIUM ALLOY WHEEL LUG NUTS LOCKING

Sometimes things get lost in translation and I just wanna make sure I buy the right bolts for my 18" Enkei PF01 summer wheels. The color of the Enkei wheels are silver and wanted to paint them to suit my FN2 CW better but wont have the cash for it this year.

Therefore I thought I would get some bolts in some cool color to make the wheels look better.

I would like to know if the above lug nuts from tegiwa will fit my Enkeis and if they are the same as normal bolts so please help me understand:)

·
Premium Member
9,725 Posts
I tried these for my aftermarket wheels but they were too big ! Try a standard lug nut in the hole , if it fits easily then yes these will be fine but if theres no room for the wheel wrench it will be tuner nuts you need

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried these for my aftermarket wheels but they were too big ! Try a standard lug nut in the hole , if it fits easily then yes these will be fine but if theres no room for the wheel wrench it will be tuner nuts you need
Thanks Rowbo:eek:

Where do I get the tuner ones if it turns out they are the ones I need?

·
Premium Member
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmm haven´t bought any lug nuts yet because of different circumstances.

But I tried the thing with taking a lug nut from the 18" standard Oem wheels and putting it in one of the holes of the ENKEI wheels. Surpricingly it fits very well and there is good space for the wheel wrench also.

I Guess this means I could actually get the Tegiwa ones?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.