2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Administrator
18,083 Posts
Nice one.

Started at the easier end eh ;) Can't fault ya.

What rates?

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice one.

Started at the easier end eh ;) Can't fault ya.

What rates?
Not sure on the rates. Feels a lot smoother than standard, yeah did the rears on my own. Got my mate to help me with the fronts today. Good job I did cos we had to angle grind the arb drop links off and fit some new ones. 24 quid for a pair and the springs were 90 on eBay, brand new in box.

Sent from my HTC One_** using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would anything else need to be changed when fitting these?
Probably need to get the alignment checked afterwards and it's worth getting a garage to fit new arb drop links before you start unless you want to cut the old ones off and fit new ones yourself. I used an angle grinder and a new pair.

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
I think they're cheaper than the eibachs as well, I was going to have these in mine as they have good reviews

·
Registered
7 Posts
It looks really good mate love the tinted windows, would love to know how you get one with it. How it drives and so on

Lovely looking car mate really like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
217 Posts
The fronts look a little high but will settle. The back will settle a lot. I have Tein on mine and the rear tyres sit level with the wheel arch trim. Good job doing it on your own though, much braver than I was lol.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Can i be awkward and ask for photo taken closer to the ground level and from more distance please? Looking down on the car from the close i can't see much difference.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Can i be awkward and ask for photo taken closer to the ground level and from more distance please? Looking down on the car from the close i can't see much difference.
Will try again tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
I have these waiting to be fitted I mine. Does anybody know what the brown 'sleeves' are on the springs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 40 Posts