2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick heads up to say I have a new delivery of Tein S-Tech's due into me tomorrow .. As usual these are mega popular and sell out in a heartbeat so if you are thinking on a set ..PM me / Call me /e-Mail me !!

15mm/20mm drop in ride height

01797 228934 :) :) :) :)

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Are they as good as Eibachs?

Thanks

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are good springs , The Tein name has been synonymous within the Jap scene for years for their springs/suspension - At the moment I sell more Tein than I do Eibach , that's not to say one is better than the other but its down to personal preference I think :) These will give you a slightly different stance to the Eibachs as they lower another 5mm on the rear :)
Are they as good as Eibachs?

Thanks

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
They are good springs , The Tein name has been synonymous within the Jap scene for years for their springs/suspension - At the moment I sell more Tein than I do Eibach , that's not to say one is better than the other but its down to personal preference I think :) These will give you a slightly different stance to the Eibachs as they lower another 5mm on the rear :)
Thanks! Will consider these when I get to suspension mods :D

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
cazza - since i cant get you on pm how much are these fitted without delivery as i will just come to you for them ?

also do you have a seeker rear wing in stock to see if it will fit my spolier?/

ta

henry

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Henry :) Not seen one from you - Although I do need to clear my PM box out as its chocca..Be back to you in a min :) x
cazza - since i cant get you on pm how much are these fitted without delivery as i will just come to you for them ?

also do you have a seeker rear wing in stock to see if it will fit my spolier?/

ta

henry

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Do you stock these for the 2.2 5dr?

Maybe thinking about these later next year :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts