2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TEIN SUSPENSION - FN2

Sumo are pleased as ever to be able to offer Tein suspension to Civinfo members for the FN2!! There are a few options avaliable to suit all budgets + requirements . Not one of the cheapest brands but the quality is outstanding!!

S-TECH SPRINGS
The Tein S-Tech Springs for the FN2 are an excellent step towards suspension tuning for a more stylish appearance and increased road holding capability :cool:

Lowering by -15mm Front / -20mm Rear

£190+vat

SUPER STREET
The Tein Super Street set up is equally lively on the daily commute or for a few blasts on track.With the ability to to adjust damping(16 levels bump and rebound together)and ride height,you can tune your suspension to suit your current conditions

£900+vat

TYPE FLEX
The Ultimate in the Tein street damper range with Pillowball top mount + full length height adjust system.The height can be adjusted without affecting spring pre-load and the 16 levels of damping force adjustment give many options to fine tune the set up to whatever situation your driving demands

£1070+vat

IN STOCK WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE FLEX WHICH ARE DUE BACK IN MID APRIL - PM US FOR A SUBSIDISED FITTING QUOTE AT OUR STATE OF THE ART MOTORSPORT FACILITY IN RYE, EAST SUSSEX !!

01797 228934 - PM - [email protected] :frankie:

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
I see on their FN2 page (HONDA CIVIC*FN2*07+) they note for the Type Flex that "Interior needs to be cut or removed."

Anyone have any idea what that's about? Unfortunately that product's manual is the only one not available :D

*edit* From what I've been able to gather, that only applies to EDFC installation.

·
Go Hard or Go Home!
2,063 Posts
anyone got the tein s-tech springs and can compare with eibachs?

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm looking for someone to get a set of the S Techs on for a special price(in exchange for a picture and a bit of feedback ) - We sell a bucketload of them for Evo's , Skylines etc ..Someone break that Eibach mould pleeeeeeeease!!! If I didnt already rock a set of HKS Hipermax on mine I'd put the S Techs on without a second thought!!!
anyone got the tein s-tech springs and can compare with eibachs?

·
I-VTEC everyday ;)
562 Posts
I'm looking for someone to get a set of the S Techs on for a special price(in exchange for a picture and a bit of feedback ) - We sell a bucketload of them for Evo's , Skylines etc ..Someone break that Eibach mould pleeeeeeeease!!! If I didnt already rock a set of HKS Hipermax on mine I'd put the S Techs on without a second thought!!!
Hi Caroline,
It's Phil from earlier today! :D I'll be up for trying out those springs, I'll drop you a PM, Cheers!

·
Registered
997 Posts
I see on their FN2 page (HONDA CIVIC*FN2*07+) they note for the Type Flex that "Interior needs to be cut or removed."

Anyone have any idea what that's about? Unfortunately that product's manual is the only one not available :D

*edit* From what I've been able to gather, that only applies to EDFC installation.
Hi,
with the superstreet coilovers, the rear and the front adjustment knobs are larger than the OEM ones, so you could not fit the upper mount covers without cutting.

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just a quick bump on these babies.. 2 people have taken the plunge,had them fitted with us and gone away all simley and happy :) :) I will finallllllly get the piccies up when im back in next week!! The S-Techs are sitting on the shelf ready and waiting should anyone else fancy a set... shoooooout me!! :) :)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Caz, just a heads up to anyone that wants to do full coilovers.

I recently fitted the Type Flex + EDFC kit for FN2 and man-o-man, it is ahem...wait for it..... EPPPPICCCCCC!!! :popcorn2:

The front shocks are badass! The rears, um, well being a torsion beam setup are quite tame in comparison. Its a pity about that, but EDFC is a winner!!!!! Cruising along the highway on level 16 for a soft ride, "oh look, there goes an ST.. lets play fetch".. quickly press EDFC button and damping hits down to level 0 front/rear for proper race style driving. So happy with the setup I have now. :cool:

Only one complaint about the rear springs. They are too long. I have mine set on the lowest setting on rear and its not low enough. :facepalm:

Caz is there anyway one could order shorter rear springs alone from TEIN? The fronts are fine. Can drop the car to the ground if needs be. But the rear setup is not grand at all.

·
Sponsor
1,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will deffo ask the question pumpkin :) Leave it with me!! Seeeeee TEIN are where its at, quality and performance..I think people tend to play it safe with Eibach etc (although my HKS Hipermax rock tbh:))..its a shame!!

And the car looks damn gooooooood btw!!!

·
Registered
997 Posts
My TEIN Superstreet:

Renze, if I were you I will check the Tein Flex recommendations from the tein installation manual as it will give you a good setup.
I think that your car is too low, think that in a few days/months the car will get a little bit lower.

Sumocazza, how much would be the complete EDFC kit?

Attachments

1 - 20 of 43 Posts