2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all
I bought a 57 reg (8th Gen) Civic type S at the beginning of the year and the difital display in the center has the disappearing pixel issue that seems common.
A guy I worked with, soldered the pins, as recommended, and everything was great.
However, I know have a new issue. The temp gauge in that center console now runs out of sync: 15 lowest, then 16, 17, Lo, 19, 20 etc! It misses out 18 and “Lo” is no longer at the start! Could this mean the pins might need re looking at again?
Thanks all.

·
3,966 Posts
Not much help here, but this problem has been reported before quite a while ago, but I can't remember the solution.
But it might be worth having a search for it, but I really don't know what search phrase I would use.:frown2:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you, I think that’s what I’m struggling with, trying to actually search for the issue.
I’ve seen a couple of posts on Youtube with people having the same problem, but no fix!
Thank you though

·
Registered
4 Posts
Temperature numbers out of sequence

Hi, when you turn the temperature knob on my car the order of the temperature is out of sequence... it goes from 15 16 17 LO 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 .... the 30's and HI are missing

How do I fix this please guys?

Any help would be much appreciated!

[*** Moved into the same theme post from yesterday ***]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts