2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here she is in all her glory (If I can embed the pictures properly), my recently acquired 2.2 Type S GT. She's called Clara, and I think she's stunning.

I love the 'Polished Metal' paint and there are so many extras to play with such as; Rear Parking sensors; Leather interior; Heated sets; Sat nav; Cruise Control, Panoramic Roof and more. On top of that, she's got full Honda service history and with only 14,600 miles on the engine since 2009, it was an unbelievable offering.

Ever since the first time I saw a MKVIII Civic I've dreamed of having one, and now ~10 years later that dream's come true!

[smilie=hearts.gif]:D

·
Supporter
3,159 Posts
Lovely car, same as my first Civic (except mine was black), you will love it, great car, plenty of torque and brilliant economy - enjoy

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Lovely car, same as my first Civic (except mine was black), you will love it, great car, plenty of torque and brilliant economy - enjoy
Cheers! So far it's blown me away in every aspect, coming from a 1.6 petrol '53 Focus which was fairly heavy. Definitely looking forward to filling up less :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice mate, the leather interior is very rare on the Type-S
Cheers! I'd been looking for the right Type S for months and this was the first with leather (wasn't even looking for leather to be honest) :)

Very nice mate, looks grown up and classy, great colour and nice bit of cattle on the inside too :top:
Thanks, I think it looks pretty classy too. The perfect car for me :D

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Cheers! Living in a village it's proving difficult to keep it anywhere near tidy D;

Me neither, first one I spotted with it! It is lush though.
Good choice on the car,I feel your pain on the village roads nearly breaks me every time i see mud everywhere that cant be avoided because of tractors. :mad:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good choice on the car,I feel your pain on the village roads nearly breaks me every time i see mud everywhere that cant be avoided because of tractors. :mad:
Cheers! Spot on about the mud and tractors, live next door to a farm and no matter what way I leave the village i will encounter at least 2 other farms in each direction [smilie=nolikey.gif]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts