2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a TV advert for Tesco Compare last night, an insurance comparison website, so I though I'd give it a go. :)

It works the same as other comparison websites, input your details and it checks a number of companies and gives you the best prices.

I had already had a quote from Esure for my CTR of £323 with protected NCD and £200 compulsory excess. Through the Tesco Compare website I have got exactly the same policy with Esure for £281!!! :eek: You select the best quote and it takes you directly to the insurers website. I've checked all the details on the Esure site and they are the same as in my original Esure quote, but £42 cheaper. :D

Give it a go if you are due for renewal. :idea: Compare cheap car insurance quotes - Tesco Compare

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
i have tried this and Dimply is right. Its come up cheaper for me as well but a bit to late. Ive already just taken out insurance.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
....and for next month you get £50 worth of vouchers to spend at Tesco. Post Office still cheapest for us tho... you get £50 credited to your credit card with PO

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Don't you have a 14 day cooling off period with insurance incase you change your mind. :?:
I think you possibly do but to be honest I cant be bothered with that as want to pick up new car on tuesday or wednesday.

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
I have just done a Tesco Compare and it can't get near my Saga Quote.
I won't see 50 again, but am a few away from the big 60. I still think that I am in my 30's and thankfully still have my Robert Redford (the younger) looks :).
There are some upsides to being an old f-rt.

·
Administrator
24,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i tried it to currently £387 with esure tesco quoting £700 plus so ill stick for now:eek:
Was that using the link above to the Tesco Compare website, or directly going to the Tesco Car Insurance site :?:

Tesco Compare, give you a list of quotes from leading insurers, one of which is Esure. Was the £700 with Tesco Car Insurance :?:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts