2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A big thank you to Pottsy for providing this FD2 sub-forum. As some of you may know, the FD2 Owners Forum has gone AWOL of late and since quite a few FD2 owners are already coming onto Civinfo, at our request, Pottsy has provided us with a sub-forum here. Thanks too to all the FN2 folks who have made us all feel so welcome in the meantime. Hope you'll still come and post plenty in this sub forum :cool:

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers matey :) At the end of the day, the FD2/FN2 share far more in common than they have differences. Some absolutely stunning FN2s on here too!

·
The Dugs Baws
3,507 Posts
I like to think that all you FD2 owners are doing this forum a favour showing us your gorgeous motors. :D

It's a privilege having so many FD2 owners roaming the forum [smilie=gt-happyup.:[/quote]

I'll second that, never knew much about them or seen that many until I had a look at Duncan's.

Hoping for shotgun once its been back for a tune.

·
無限 Unlimited
3,740 Posts
I like to think that all you FD2 owners are doing this forum a favour showing us your gorgeous motors. :D

It's a privilege having so many FD2 owners roaming the forum [smilie=gt-happyup.:[/quote]

absolutely

+1,000

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Very big thank you Pottsy!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts