2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came in today to get -15mm eibach springs/FRSU, HSK RSK, milltek and then decided on a brake upgrade, EBC yellow stuff pads, goodridge hoses and better fluid.

All i can say is Wow.... the car is completely transformed now. It was brilliant as it was standard but now its completely awesome, its my dream car and more. :eek::cool:

Had a fun 100+mile trip home with nothing but a huge grin on my face, oh and an empty pocket! :facepalm: :D

Thank you everyone at ABP, great customer service, professional work and great advise. Would highly recommend anyone to ABP, even if you just want some advise, a service or your car looked at. [smilie=gt-happyup.:

·
Premium Member
2,472 Posts
Came in today to get -15mm eibach springs/FRSU, HSK RSK, milltek and then decided on a brake upgrade, EBC yellow stuff pads, goodridge hoses and better fluid.

All i can say is Wow.... the car is completely transformed now. It was brilliant as it was standard but now its completely awesome, its my dream car and more. :eek::cool:

Had a fun 100+mile trip home with nothing but a huge grin on my face, oh and an empty pocket! :facepalm: :D

Thank you everyone at ABP, great customer service, professional work and great advise. Would highly recommend anyone to ABP, even if you just want some advise, a service or your car looked at. [smilie=gt-happyup.:[/quote]

Thank you very much and glad you are happy with the complete setup.

Probably see you when you need a service hey! :D

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Im seeing double :worms: LOL

Once youre running a manifold and Flashpro your car will transform again :D

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks again to ABP as I popped in Tuesday for my 2nd service, winter alloys+wheels put on and some other bits added/carried out too. Always a pleasure leaving my car with you guys, top quality work as before.

Thank you very much Chris and the whole team.

·
Premium Member
2,472 Posts
Thanks again to ABP as I popped in Tuesday for my 2nd service, winter alloys+wheels put on and some other bits added/carried out too. Always a pleasure leaving my car with you guys, top quality work as before.

Thank you very much Chris and the whole team.
Thanks for your kind comments and always a pleasure to work on the M200 :cool:

Just wait for the weather to change now and get the full benefit of those Yokohama winter tyres.....

Cheers, Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.