2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a Milltek from ABP on Monday at 4pm. They got it shipped out that day and it arrived at my door at 7:30pm Tuesday. Amazing service once again by ABP :D

A mate of mine let me borrow his ramp in his workshop so I got to work fitting it. It all went together perfectly, I am very impressed with the fitment and how it all lines up. It was even packed very well.

Everything was lined up and on the hangers, I tightened all the clamps making sure everything was away from the body and tailpipes etc... It all went together just so.

First impressions, it's not a very loud exhaust it is just right and sounds very sporty which is just what I wanted. The drone does not overpower the road noise at speed so is barely noticeable to me. The throttle feels slightly better too so win win. It does stink quite a lot at the moment, putting this down to it being new so I assume this will go after a few 100 miles :popcorn:

Very impressed :cool:

Quick video of how it sounds (sorry for the dirty motor):

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Glad you're pleased wit it Scott. Like i said in my PM, the newness smell will go shortly and it'll sound even better with a few miles on and coked up.

What's next on the list then? :cool:

Rich

·
Henkepenk
1,353 Posts
Was thinking of buying one, does it remove OEM cat or the cat is placed in the manifold part? :)

·
Premium Member
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thinking about one of these,may have too drop by for a listen soon :cool:

You're welcome round any time mate.

Was thinking of buying one, does it remove OEM cat or the cat is placed in the manifold part? :)
Keeps the CAT in place. As you said it's attached to the manifold so the Milltek just bolts onto the back of the CAT and away you go ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts