2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all the team at ABP for their prompt service this morning,
The large 6th year service, new pads all round and the MOT, all in a little over three hours and at a fantastic price, I will definitely be visiting you again in the near future.
Thanks again guys
Tony.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Thanks to all the team at ABP for their prompt service this morning,
The large 6th year service, new pads all round and the MOT, all in a little over three hours and at a fantastic price, I will definitely be visiting you again in the near future.
Thanks again guys
Tony.
Glad to be of service Tony. Was good to see you and the car today. Trust you had a safe journey home and I'll see you soon for the Milltek! ;)

I was there today, must have just missed you.
Tony could have done with hearing your new system!

Rich

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spotted you Jin before I left for breakfast at McDonalds by taxi ( thanks ABP for sorting that )
Yeah would have loved to hear the milltek, is it easy on the ears if the car is driven sensibly? The mrs won't like her ears bleeding every time we pop to tescos. I can imagine it sounds awesome when in vtec.

·
Yorkshire Jedi
373 Posts
Spotted you Jin before I left for breakfast at McDonalds by taxi ( thanks ABP for sorting that )
Yeah would have loved to hear the milltek, is it easy on the ears if the car is driven sensibly? The mrs won't like her ears bleeding every time we pop to tescos. I can imagine it sounds awesome when in vtec.
It sounds lovely on start up and as long as you change gears before 3k revs you hardly know the difference in volume.

It is a bit of a shock a first, just because the sound is so different but if your doing 70 with foot resting gently on the throttle its almost silent.

Full foot down through Vtec is just epic :eek:

Just took my Mrs out in it and in her words 'it sounds really nice not like a boy racer at all' (which is what she expected).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts