2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say thanks again for the work you did on my car on Saturday (service, mot, stoptech discs and pads, droplinks).

Nice chatting to Dave and Chris. Also, thanks Chris for the droplinks :) Nice going over bumps again without the clunking!

Please also pass my thanks on to the guys that worked on my car.

Lastly, thanks to Rich for the advice when I phoned today whilst fitting the new LED unit to my drivers side mirror! Chris was right though - the passenger side looks dull as anything in comparison!

It's service like this that makes the 120 mile round trip well worth it! See you soon :)

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks again for the work you did on my car on Saturday (service, mot, stoptech discs and pads, droplinks).

Nice chatting to Dave and Chris. Also, thanks Chris for the droplinks :) Nice going over bumps again without the clunking!

Please also pass my thanks on to the guys that worked on my car.

Lastly, thanks to Rich for the advice when I phoned today whilst fitting the new LED unit to my drivers side mirror! Chris was right though - the passenger side looks dull as anything in comparison!

It's service like this that makes the 120 mile round trip well worth it! See you soon :)
Thanks for your kind words!

Glad your all sorted, with no clunks and working indicators.

Look forward to seeing you and the car next time.

Rich

1 - 2 of 2 Posts