2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i would like to say a big thanks to the boys at tdi north,lou,ben,neil & paul :) for all there hard work & patience in what i would call a whirlwind 12 months !! i have left it just over a month to write this as i have had the whiole polybush kit fitted & went back to get engine mount inserts & boost by gear done & all i can say now it feels like a total different animal :D

where do i start !! well i have gone from this beast !

to this insane beast !!!

i have literally gone from a rotrex supercharger to the insane turbo conversion which i have now !! that fatefull day arriving at tdi north to get my intercooler upgrade for the rotrex turned into a dissapointing day !! not with the rotrex or the upgrade to the intercooler to gain more powerz :) it was a ride out in uncle festers car the bitch :( if most of you have seen the video you will know from that ride out my head was turned & i had to have the turbo :) so in a short space of time & constant emails & ribbing from uncle fester it was time for the conversion & by the time it was done all i can say as this thing is bloody mental & any of the passengers who have been in her will tell you she is quick !! the rotrex was very quick but this thing is at a whole new level !! & ot of cars around where i live dont like me know for some reason & keep away i wonder why :D so a big thanks again to all the boys at tdi for making me a happy chappy & thanks too to uncle fester for constantly pestering emailing, texting & ringing me he knows what i mean :D

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Turbo set up IMO is way better ! races I'm a law abiding citizen :) put it this way not much keeps up with it !?!?! :D the passengers who have been in it will tell you better as its an unbiased opinion then ;)

:TTurbo: THE BEAST :TTurbo:

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Great to hear although, expensive experience Mark. Damn that man for :worms:
Looking forward to a run across to the N.E to see the beast.

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Whats it like on fuel when you not thrashing it can you make over 30mpg? I want my work to send me away for 6months so I can have all the monies for this set up plus a few Mugen bits. ;-) Loving your car by the way.

·
Premium Member
582 Posts
As a passenger I can vouch it goes like a rocket, still not as quick as a NA car with a decent bonnet though, but still quite impressive.

·
Premium Member
4,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Whats it like on fuel when you not thrashing it can you make over 30mpg? I want my work to send me away for 6months so I can have all the monies for this set up plus a few Mugen bits. ;-) Loving your car by the way.
Cheers buddy :) Yes easy i have done so far 215 mile & still got well over half a tank left !! That's giving it a bit from tdi & steady driving ;)

:TTurbo: THE BEAST :TTurbo:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts