2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
翻訳中に失わ
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just arrived back from my 9 hour round trip to TDi North where I had my car dyno tuned to the following mods as some of you may have read in the 'Guess my power' thread in the General Discussion area......

Mugen Intake & Garnish
3" Intake Pipe
Mugen TB
RRC
Hondata Gasket
FD2 Cams
Toda Balancer Delete Kit/Oil pump
Tegiwa Manifold
Custom 2.5" Single Exit Exhaust

Final results were.....244bhp and 173ft/lb! :D

Paul was very impressed with these results on a 5k mile car. It accelerates viciously on the road and sounds awesome on full chat with the single exit exhaust......I'm glad I went for the Stoptech BBK and HKS Coilovers first now because it really is a bit of a beast :twisted:

Myself and the missus had a great day and an eventful drive back home :cool:

Huge thanks to Paul for his excellent dyno work and to Neil and Ben for their Mugen tweaking skills ;)

My dyno graph is attached

Attachments

·
翻訳中に失わ
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well done Craig good wee result there,wonder what your rotrex will add to that? Lol
I will only find out if Dave gives me a loan of his wallet :p :lol:

More than happy with the power at the moment :twisted:

·
翻訳中に失わ
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was nice to meet you Craig. Think this is my first post on here lol. Car is the most gorgeous fn I've ever seen

Adam
Don't let Paul hear you say that ^ :lol:

Thanks Adam, was good meeting you today and its a top Type S you have there........very clean!

Introduce yourself in the Newbie section and get a pic of your motor up :)

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Rather than start my own thread I'll add my thanks here.

I had a fantastic day, well worth the distance to visit and easy to see why everyone here is held in such high regard. The car is completely transformed and it's amazing. Loved pottering around poking into vehicles in various states of repair and rebuild.

I'll be back again! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Was a really good day today seeing everyone and a nice insight for Adam on his first day as well.
When you see everything that's going on at TDi North you realise why we can't always get to the phone straight away! :lol:

·
Get to the choppa
225 Posts
Was a really good day today seeing everyone and a nice insight for Adam on his first day as well.
When you see everything that's going on at TDi North you realise why we can't always get to the phone straight away! :lol:
Yeah I can't thank you enough for letting me have this opportunity! Those cars are amazing and it was really good to get my hands dirty. I'll get on with my introduction thread tomorrow :)

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
Just arrived back from my 9 hour round trip to TDi North where I had my car dyno tuned to the following mods as some of you may have read in the 'Guess my power' thread in the General Discussion area......

Mugen Intake & Garnish
3" Intake Pipe
Mugen TB
RRC
Hondata Gasket
FD2 Cams
Toda Balancer Delete Kit/Oil pump
Tegiwa Manifold
Custom 2.5" Single Exit Exhaust

Final results were.....244bhp and 173ft/lb! :D

Paul was very impressed with these results on a 5k mile car. It accelerates viciously on the road and sounds awesome on full chat with the single exit exhaust......I'm glad I went for the Stoptech BBK and HKS Coilovers first now because it really is a bit of a beast :twisted:

Myself and the missus had a great day and an eventful drive back home :cool:

Huge thanks to Paul for his excellent dyno work and to Neil and Ben for their Mugen tweaking skills ;)

My dyno graph is attached
Good figures considering the mileage. You've not even broke her in yet :D

·
COTM Feb 2012
3,995 Posts
Fantastic result :)

I hope for the same next year, although a tad louder with the Martelius ;)

That's just a bolt on I'm getting done this week, the rest is in Paul's very capable hands :D

Reactions: CraigyM200
1 - 20 of 36 Posts