2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for yesterday! The drive home was interesting! The car feels really smooth, much stronger pull on low cam! As you said at 6000 rpm it just takes off and keeps going! I hit the limiter quite a few times on the way back as it felt like it just wanted to keep pulling!
Also the annoying resonance that I had at 4000rpm has dissapered as well!

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
What did you have done?

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tdi stage 1 cams!

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
How much were they if you dont mind me asking?

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are£1500 fitted and mapped!

Unfortunately no dyno result as computer was down! Going up again in a couple of weeks to have final tuning on dyno!

·
Batmobiles Rule ✌
6,587 Posts
Unfortunately no dyno result as computer was down! Going up again in a couple of weeks to have final tuning on dyno!
Forgot they had a lightning strike last week which knocked it out.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Good seeing you yesterday Mike. :)

Should be all sorted this week.
Luckily was just the display PC got fried. Actual dyno, retarders and other sensors working fine so just linked everything into laptop.

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
I wish TDI north was closer to me... i'd be a regular visitor..

Move back down to London Paul and setup shop in Hatfield ^_^

I'll get you lots of business i promise ;)
Sorry matey - Paul's long recognised that the North is a far superior place to live :p

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
what manifold do you have doogle?

·
Premium Member
2,124 Posts
Lol! Yeah, there's North and then there's NORTH. Reminds when of when I lived up north of Aberdeen and the locals used to refer to Edinburgh folk as 'southerners' :)

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
wow - with all those other mods! Any plans to change it or you concerned about losing the cat?

Interested to see what power you made when tdi's computers are back up and running!

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I've been toying with idea! Especially now Tdi do a removable cat section! My main concern is noise! I had an ep3 which was similarly modded to my fn2 the problem was that it was so loud when just cruising on the motorway!

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
funny you should say that, I've been messing around with my exhaust trying to make it quieter... now luck yet but still hoping!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts