2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, purchased my 2011 CTR FN2 this month :cool:

Just wanted to give some feedback for my experience with Luke @ Sky insurance. It was nice to talk to somebody that knew about these cars and their modifications for a change! The price I have been offered is very competitive and I am happy to recommend them to friends and family.

·
Registered
6 Posts
mate i have realised it is not all about the money. service is also very very important and sky insurance are the worst at it. I would avoid them at any cost

·
Registered
6 Posts
Last 3 months have been like hell for me dealing with sky and their chosen underwriters market study representative.

Worst car related issue I have ever had to deal with in my lifetime.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply and sorry to hear about your issues. That is certainly disheartening to say the least! I totally agree in regards to the service side because isn't that what we pay for?

Hope you get it sorted mate I had a issue with my previous insurer which, took 5 months to sort out. It was a waiting game and my previous insurer didn't care much.

You will get there so all the best mate.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I found out the hard way when I used Aviva's quotemehappy to insure my impreza. It was hit while parked up and took such a long time to sort out. Thankfully, I have CCTV however, it took them so long to process the incident. In short I was not quoted happy confirming what you said

1 - 6 of 6 Posts