2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The White Knight
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks once again to the TDi North team once again

2nd Service car runs smoother now i think it was due :D

Bigger Brake Upgrade (Powerslots using Standard Caliper) i know it was a pain but so glad it alll worked out now i just have to bed them in properly

They looks brilliant in my 18 OEM wheels thanks again TDi North see you in a few months for the Fast Road Setup

·
Born Fighter
542 Posts
Get some pics up thinking of the same brake kit for mine to fill gap behind my rages:p

·
The White Knight
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Dezi i touched your car today lol i want it so much lol it looks so smart bud i want it im so jealous lol

Ill Post More pics once cleaned but here is a taster of fronts

they look normal once wheels and back on ground they looks amazing :p

Paul made excuses but being out in his car today the Stoptech kit proves its price regardless on size i wish i could afford a bigger caliper kit this is next best thing imo

·
Premium Member
6,562 Posts
I hope when you touched my car it was legal Josh. :). Ps has TP cleaned the drool stains off the seats yet.

·
The White Knight
1,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the inside was very very clean shame about outside but mine was same i want splitters and black alloys now tho curse you lol

and Wing lol

·
Premium Member
4,695 Posts
It's a smart kit that. I know it's a lot to do with pad sizes but at the same time having bigger discs means they dissipate the heat a lot quicker.
The big Stoptech kits have the same size calipers regardless of appellation.
I have them on the FN2 and the GTR. Same calipers but 330mm disks on one and 395 on the GTR and by god they pull you up quickly when you stamp on them! :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts