2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as above, a big thankyou to ABP Motorsport for supplying and fitting my lowered springs and setting the car up with the FRSU.

I havent used ABP for sometime, probably around 12 years ago when they worked on my Citroen AXGT and its nice to see they havent lost their professionalism and quality of workmanship.

I booked the car in at short notice yesterday and luckily for me they were able to fit me in. I arrived this morning at 0815hrs and was talked through what they were going to do by David, nice bloke who is quite knowledgable, and then asked if I wanted to go to the local town or wait as it would be a few hours. Well, what can I say by 1000hrs they had the car off the ramps road tested and ready.

I couldnt believe the difference, why-oh-why Honda didnt do this from the beginning I do not know. The ride home was brilliant, the car was so much comfier and handled so much better than before. It is more direct, more intouch with the road and more fun.

I know I will be back to ABP very soon as I need to refresh my brakes on the front, and thankyou ABP for strategically placing the full Miltek system on the wall..........

Highly recommended for workmanship, price and quality, oh and the 30mm ABP Eibachs too. :D

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Well as above, a big thankyou to ABP Motorsport for supplying and fitting my lowered springs and setting the car up with the FRSU.

I havent used ABP for sometime, probably around 12 years ago when they worked on my Citroen AXGT and its nice to see they havent lost their professionalism and quality of workmanship.

I booked the car in at short notice yesterday and luckily for me they were able to fit me in. I arrived this morning at 0815hrs and was talked through what they were going to do by David, nice bloke who is quite knowledgable, and then asked if I wanted to go to the local town or wait as it would be a few hours. Well, what can I say by 1000hrs they had the car off the ramps road tested and ready.

I couldnt believe the difference, why-oh-why Honda didnt do this from the beginning I do not know. The ride home was brilliant, the car was so much comfier and handled so much better than before. It is more direct, more intouch with the road and more fun.

I know I will be back to ABP very soon as I need to refresh my brakes on the front, and thankyou ABP for strategically placing the full Miltek system on the wall..........

Highly recommended for workmanship, price and quality, oh and the 30mm ABP Eibachs too. :D
Thanks for your kind words and great write-up, really appreciate it.

It was a pleasure working on your car and hopefully we'll see you again soon. Maybe with some new wheels by the sounds of it? :cool:

Rich

1 - 2 of 2 Posts