2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a champ white and passenger side door mirror doesn't fold and also the mirror adjustment only goes left and right not up and down. I got a new sod and tested in the drivers side and it works. But when I put the new sod in the passenger side, it does not work.

I checked all fuses, and done the window reset. Even brought another passenger mirror expecting it to be a problem with the mirror seizing up or something.

So I put my new mirror on the passenger side and still have thebsame problem. Took the mirror off and put it onto the drivers door and it all works..

So, I recon its a dodgy wire on the passenger door or something else I don't know off.

How hard is it to take the wires of the passenger door, and replace them, or the whole thing?

I've found some door wires harness on ebay for 25 quid but don't know if I will be able to do the job or not. How tricky is it?
If its straight forward then I try.

Or could the switch on the drivers door be at fault, but surely if it works my drivers mirror left, right up and down it should work the passengers???

Colin

·
Registered
night hawk black 09 FN2
74 Posts
i would check the wiring in the rubber boot that goes from the door to the car a lot of the time wires get pinched there can cause issues like this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts