2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is it? It's the really small neon looking thing in the front lighting console (the interior lighting unit above your head). I think it only comes on when the lights are on, but why?

Does anyone know what I'm on about?

Thank you please :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did, but don't bother!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:?: :?: :?:

What's wrong with Basegreen's answer? He even gave you a link!
I replied to the original post telling me to do a search. I always do a search before asking a question but it didn't come up with what I was looking for. As such, the 'do a search' comment wasn't very helpful. I was clearly beaten to the post as Basegreen's second post provided a link and it appeared above my reply. So in reply, there was nothing wrong with Basegreen's second reply - it was just the first one I didn't appreciate at the time.

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
Right. What actually happened there is I took time to go and find the link, and posted a message saying "do a search". Accidentally, I forgot to paste the link in at the bottom. It was quicker to just paste the link in a new Quick Reply than bother to go in and edit the original post.

Fact remains though, it's not difficult to search for information. It takes far less effort to do this than write a new thread.

Even easier, are the associated link at the bottom of this very page, which includes the link above.

On that note, I am closing this one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.